Below is a list of freely available online physics lab resources, including condensed matter, atomic/molecular and particle physics.
- NTNU JAVA Virtual Physics Laboratory – Includes English and Chinese languages
- MyPhysicsLab – Physics Simulation with Java
- Virtual Physics Labs – At Central Connecticut State University (CCSU). It’s a link directory to other educational physics sites
- The Interactive Library – This EdInformatics.com site is a list of links to interactive physics sites. Some Java applets are standalone and some come with lesson plans and notes
- Physics Classroom
- Physics Applets – From the University of Oregon
- UCLA’s ePhysics
- UCLA Physics and Astronomy Lecture Demonstrations
- Online Physics Textbook
- Y Science Laboratories – Realistic and sophisticated simulations covering chemistry, physics and planetary motion, from Brigham Young University
The following physics laboratory simulations and educational learning exercises are available for a fee.
- Physics LabPaqs – Hands-on laboratory experiences
Return to the List of Subjects.