Below is a list of freely available online anatomy, physiology and virtual dissection lab resources.
- Get Body Smart – An online examination of human anatomy and physiology
- Human Body & Mind – From the BBC
- Virtual Autopsy
- Froguts! – Virtual frog dissection and labs
- Virtual Frog Dissection Kit – From Berkeley Lab
- Virtual Cat Dissection – From Penn State University
- Virtual Pig Dissection – From Whitman College
- Virtual Owl Pellet Dissection – From KidWings
- JayDoc HistoWeb – From the University of Kansas Medical Center. A histology atlas that corresponds with the laboratory exercises of the Cell & Tissue Biology course
- The Interactive Library – This EdInformatics.com site is a list of links to interactive biology sites. Some Java applets are standalone and some come with lesson plans and notes
The following anatomy and physiology laboratory simulations and educational learning exercises are available for a fee.
- Anatomy & Physiology LabPaqs – Hands-on laboratory experiences
Also see the list of other Biology Labs.
Return to the List of Subjects.