Below is a list of freely available online geology, geosciences, and earth science labs and resources.
- The Interactive Library – This EdInformatics.com site is a list of links to interactive earth and space science sites. Some Java applets are standalone and some come with lesson plans and notes
- Virtual Geology Labs
- Geology Labs On-Line
- Virtual Courseware for Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Earthquakes: Make a Quake – From Discovery Channel
- EQSimulator – Create an earthquake
- San Andreas Fault at Wallace Creek – From USGS
- Geology Day Trip: San Diego County, CA
The following geology laboratory simulations and educational learning exercises are available for a fee.
- Geology LabPaqs – Hands-on laboratory experiences
Return to the List of Subjects.